Zoll AED Plus does more than just defibrillate
The Zoll AED Plus is a semi-automatic defibrillator that not only administers a shock when needed, but also guides you step-by-step through the CPR process. The electrodes have the added benefit of a built in sensor that will monitor your CPR technique and verbally guide you through the whole process; a metronome will enable you to administer chest compressions at the correct speed and clear voice prompts will alert you if your compressions are not deep enough, but also provide positive feedback when you are administering the correct CPR technique - much needed during what is often a stressful event.
As well as voice prompts the Zoll Plus AED has clear visual pictograms on its inner casing, with LED lights that will guide you through each stage of the resuscitation process and if that isn't enough, there is also a LCD screen, allowing you to also read the instructions. These features of the Zoll Plus AED make this an excellent choice for novice or non-professional users.
The excellent features of the Zoll AED Plus defibrillator don't stop there! As well as being housed in a strong and sturdy outer casing, this AED is also highly resistant against contamination from water and dirt. The electrodes and batteries both have a generous 5 year lifespan, meaning you only have to monitor one expiry date and with a 7 year manufacturers warranty (5 years automatically and an extra 2 if you register your AED with Zoll), you will only need to change the batteries and electrodes once in its lifetime if the AED has not been deployed, all of this makes the Zoll Plus AED a low-maintenance defibrillator.
Unlike the fully automatic model, the semi-automatic model has the addition of a shock button. The defibrillator will monitor the patients heart rhythm and prompt the user to press the shock button if it detects that a shock is necessary.
- Easy to use, suitable for the novice or non-professional user
- Loud, clear audio and visual prompts to guide the rescuer through both the defibrillation and CPR processes
- LCD screen providing readable step-by-step instructions
- Built-in metronome to guide the user through the correct chest compression technique
- Sensor on electrodes to monitor the administration of chest compressions, allowing the AED to give verbal feedback
- High IP55 rating - providing resistance against dirt and water contamination
- Daily self testing
- Long 5 year shelf life on both the electrode pads and the batteries
- British Heart Foundation recommended defibrillator, since 2010
- 10 Duracell Lithium Batteries with a 5 year shelf life
- 1 pair of CPR-D padz® reanimation feedback electrodes (shelf life 5 years)
- User Manual on USB
- 5+2 Year Warranty
- FREE Custom Carry Bag
- AED Checklist
- FREE Rescue Kit Containing :
- Clothing Scissors
- Sterile Wipes
- Protective Gloves
- Oxygen Mask with O2 connector
- FREE ILCOR wall sign
- FREE Lifetime replacement electrodes and/or battery if you have to deploy your AED in an emergency
- PRICELESS ongoing expert advice for all your resuscitation questions and enquiries
What does our product specialist say?
"Perfect for the novice or non-professional user, the Zoll AED Plus defibrillator will guide the rescuer through both the defibrillation and the CPR processes, using visual, readable and verbal prompts. The verbal feedback allows the user to remain confident that they are providing resuscitation using correct and accurate techniques. The shock button gives the user control over when to administer the shock, useful if the rescuer is a trained medical professional or if using the defibrillator in a crowded environment. This strong and durable Zoll AED with its long warranty and accessory shelf-life makes it an excellent choice if you are looking for quality and value-for-money in one defibrillator."
|Zoll AED Plus semi-automatic AED
|Semi or full automatic
|Adapted child CPR protocol, Electrodes measured in self-test, Pacemaker detection, Update/upgrade possible, Carrier Case, Trainer available
|Black and white
|ca. 5 years
|Lifespan electrode pad
|ca. 5 years
|Audio, Metronome, Feedback, Text on a display