The DefiSign / AIVIA 200 may be installed indoors or outdoors (has no pinlock). Combining strength and lightness Aivia is composed of two distinct parts:
- The polycarbonate cover
- The ABS base
These materials are well known in the automobile industry, among others, giving excellent shock resistance properties.
Polycarbonate is used in vehicle headlights and ABS for bumpers.
On the front face are shown the survival sequence and three clear pictograms with instructions for use.
On the sides are AED (English) and DAE (Latin) separated from the logo for the defibrillator (heart broken by an electric spark).
- Day/night lighting of the AED compartment by leds with automatic luminosity detection.
- Access to the AED is protected by plastic coated seals.
- Opening the cover automatically triggers a visual alarm (flashing red leds).
- The audible alarm, optional, is activated when the cover opens.
- Heating, optional, is connected to a temperature sensor enabling it to be activated when a minimum threshold of 10ºC is reached.
- A visual alarm using red leds signals abnormalities (temperature out of range).
Mains power (24 volts DC) allows installation of the heating option and thereby enables location outdoors.
AED compartment ventilation reduces excessive temperatures in the AED compartment, however in the absence of air conditioning, the AIVIA must be located in shade to avoid heat build-up from direct sunlight.
Dimensions: H = 423 mm, L = 388 mm, P = 201 mm, Weight = 3.5 kg
AIVIA cabinets supplied after January 2012, have a two year factory warranty.
With your order will be supplied:
- DefiSign / AIVIA 200 cabinet
Be aware: the wiring and material to attach the transformer will not be supplied.
|Name||DefiSign / Aivia 200 outdoor cabinet|