Primedic Heartsave AED
The Primedic HeartSave AED is more advanced than it’s lower-priced counterpart the Heartsave PAD
It is possible to switch the HeartSave AED to one of 4 different languages during resuscitation, the PAD lacks this function. This AED has a battery with a shelf-life of 6 years compared to the 3 year lifespan of the battery for the PAD. All Primedic AED’s are highly resistant to water and. A button on the front of the AED can be switched to child mode which meaning that shock issued will be at a level suitable for a child, without the need for purchasing or installing separate child electrodes.
The HeartSave AED is equipped with a CompactFlash memory card for recording patiënt ECG data and also to record the actual sound during a resuscitation attempt. The computer software for reading this data is included.
The Primedic Heartsave defibrillator has clear and easy-to-understand spoken instructions, complemented by clear display symbols which guide the user step-by-step through the rescue procedure.
In an emergency, speed is essential. Thanks to the defibrillator's automatic start-up function, as soon as the cover is removed. This AED sets benchmarks when it comes to speed of use.
- High IP55 Rating
- Child Switch to enable electrodes to be used on either adult or child casualties
- Clear audio prompts to guide the rescuer through both the defibrillation and resuscitation processes
- Pre-connected electrodes to increase the response time
- Multi-lingual – can be downloaded with up to 4 different languages
- Automatic start-up function on opening the lid
- 6 year Battery
- Electrode Pads
- Datacard and software for storing and reading ECG data
- User Manual
- 6 Year Warranty
- AED Checklist
- FREE Rescue Kit Containing :
- Clothing Scissors
- Sterile Wipes
- Protective Gloves
- Oxygen Mask with O2 connector
- FREE ILCOR wall sign
- FREE UPS Delivery within the UK and Europe
- FREE 1 year AED Safeguard Plan (or upgrade to our AED Service Contract for just £69)
- FREE Replacement electrodes and/or battery the first time you have to deploy your AED
- FREE feedback readout of your AED following the first deployment
- PRICELESS ongoing expert advice for all your resuscitation questions and enquiries
For more information on this or any of our products, or to place an order please contact our friendly, expert customer service advisers on 0768 889598 or email us at [email protected]
What does our product specialist say?
"The Primedic HeartSave AED is a defibrillator that is not much sold. The purchase price is high compared to other corresponding AEDs. In recent years, the AED has been developed further. For example, the AED has become faster, the language has been increased from three to four languages and the new child button has given the AED an extra option. The years of great advantage of multilingualism has been taken over by cheaper alternatives such as Mindray BeneHeart D1 AED and Defibtech Lifeline View."