Schiller Fred Easyport - The smallest portable defibrillator on the market!
You will be surprised at just how small and light the Schiller Fred Easyport is, small enough to fit into pockets and bags, yet meeting all the requirements of a regular defibrillator.
With the Schiller Fred Easyport, a new chapter has started in the history of defibrillation. Due to its size and weight the Easyport is the ideal companion for physicians, para-medics, travellers or anyone who needs to carry an AED around with them. The Fred Easyport has an average resistance against water.
- IPX4 Rating
- Small, lightweight and easily portable
- Easy to use in three steps : START – ANALYSE - SHOCK
- Clear audio prompts to guide the rescuer through both the defibrillation and resuscitation
- Manual self test
- Records ECG and events
- Fast Charging Time
- ECG Display Included
- High resolution LCD screen
- Multipulse Biowave Technology
- Manual Override
- Weight: 0.49 kg including battery
- Dimensions: 13cm x 13cm x 3.5cm.
What’s Included :
- 2x Batteries (2,5 years each)
- Adult Electrode Pads
- User Manual
- 5 year manufacturer's warranty
- Carry Bag
- 10 year warrenty by Medisol
- ILCOR wall sign
|Name||Schiller Fred Easyport|
|Semi or full automatic||Semi Automatic|
|Additional Features||Adapted child CPR protocol, User can extract CPR data, Carrier Case, ECG Display, Trainer available|
|Display||Black and white|
|Lifespan of battery||ca. 2,5 years|
|Lifespan of electrode pad||ca. 2 years|
|CPR feedback||Audio, Text on a display|