Philips Heartstart FR2 battery
The Philips Lithium Battery Pack is the replacement disposable lithium manganese dioxide battery for your Philips HeartStart FR2 or FR2+ AED. This battery pack has a shelf-life of ca. 5 years from the date of manufacture so having an extra battery on hand is always a good idea. This Philips battery pack will last up to 5 years in your FR2 or FR2+ and it comes with a 4-year manufacturer's warranty. According to performance data from Philips, a new FR2/FR2+ Battery Pack should provide up to 300 shocks or 12 hours of patient monitoring capability. Detailed technical specifications are listed below.
How can you tell if your device needs a fresh battery? Look at your AED's status indicator in the upper right hand corner. A flashing red "X" indication means the battery power level is low. A solid red "X" means the battery is not useable or completely depleted. Or, you can initiate a battery test to check its power status anytime by removing the battery pack, reinserting it, and choosing NEXT on the LCD screen and then BATTERY HISTORY.
- The Philips HeartStart FR2/FR2+ Battery Pack is installed in the same manner as any other battery pack for this AED.
- Squeeze the yellow latch on the old Philips HeartStart FR2/FR2+ Battery Pack to release and remove it from the AED.
- Make certain neither the electrode pads or optional ECG Assessment Module are connected to the AED.
- Hold the new Philips HeartStart FR2/FR2+ Battery Pack by the yellow latch and carefully slide it into the battery cavity at the top of the AED.
- Slide the new Philips HeartStart FR2/FR2+ Battery Pack into the AED until you feel and hear it click into place.
Once the battery is inserted, your Philips HeartStart FR2/FR2+ AED will automatically turn on allowing you to initiate a device self-test or perform other functions within its menu system. You'll know that your Philips HeartStart FR2/FR2+ AED is ready for use when you see the LCD hourglass symbol flashing in the device's self-test indicator window.
The Philips FR2 battery is no longer produced. Spare parts remain available for an unknown time.
|Name||Philips Heartstart FR2+ Lithium Manganese Battery|
|Battery or electrode pad||Battery|
|Suitable for model||Philips Heartstart FR2|
|Lifespan||ca. 4 years|
|Adult or child||Non Applicable|